Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Kamdyn crawls and other news.........
Earlier in the day, Brad laid her on the floor to play. When I came into the room, she was enjoying a scrumptious box of crayons that Madison had left on the floor. She boot-scooted and high-tailed it to those crayons from a good distance away. When I saw that, I ran for the Cheerios, because girlfriend loves her some crunchy, round goodness.
And, folks, we have a crawler. And if I use Woodbine house terminology, this is crawling (aka army crawl), and up on all fours (quadruped) is creeping. I know, it's the exact opposite of how I always referred to it, but oh well. Either way, she's mobile, and it only gets more exciting from here!!!
As far as news from the doctor goes, they have decided to wait 5 more weeks and re-evaluate Kamdyn. So we are back to a waiting game of appointments and waiting and wondering. But we'll take it. We'll just wait and see what her little heart will do over the next 5 weeks. In the meantime, we are watching for signs of congestive heart failure or pnuemonia, either of which would indicate a more immediate need for surgery.
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers that we have felt so dearly during this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment