Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kamdyn's letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I know that I completely freaked out and screamed my head off when my Mommy put me on your lap,




but I hope you won't take it too personal. 


You see, I'm just not a big fan of big, hairy, white beards, that's all.  I have nothing against you and your kind gift giving ways.  Actually, I quite like getting presents, and I have been a very good girl.


My Mommy thought that a second try might produce more success,

 
but she was sorely mistaken.

For now, all I have to say about this Santa business is................................





So, Santa, please forgive me and don't put me on the naughty list.


Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!


Love, Kamdyn.

8 comments:

  1. She is really so very cute! Love her pout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To cute!!! I'm sorry to say Kamdyn...next year may not be any better! You will learn to love him soon. Hopefully you let mommy have one good picture with Santa next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamdyn, you are definitely on my nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course : ) It's not copying, it's sharing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those screaming photos are the best ones......you will be laughing about them for years to come!

    I love your little pout, Kamdyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Karrie! The screaming photos are the best. Kamdyn is adorable even when upset!

    ReplyDelete