Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo to you

We went crazy over Halloween this year.  Tuesday was trick or treating, Thursday was a party and parade, on a Friday a carnival, and we rapped it up on Saturday with trunk or treating.  We have more candy than we know what to do with.



Here's a little pillow fight action.


Pop Pop and Mom Mom invited us to trunk or treat at their church.







Basically, people park their cars in a parking lot and decorate their trunks.  Some went the fall/ Halloween route, but we also saw a Star Wars, Hawaiian, Toy Story, just to name a few.



A couple people even turned their trunk into a carnival game.



Can we say INGENIOUS!


For some unknown reason, I love Garfield.  I even have a complete volume of Garfield and Friends on DVD.  It's probably because I watched it every morning before school when I was a kid.  It brings back memories of eating cinnamon, sugar toast for breakfast and wearing an ugly green and blue plaid skirt to school. 



We heard later that the final count was somewhere around 4,000 people in attendance for trunk or treating.  That's a lot of people!  And a lot of candy too!


Kamdyn was in the baby carrier, so we didn't get any good ones of her.  Instead, here's a few leafy pictures.



Boo to you!  Happy Halloween.

1 comment: