Saturday, November 20, 2010

green thumb and dollar store hollah!

Despite those who doubted my green thumb abilities.  But really, who could blame them.  I have a long record of plant homicides in my rap sheet.  But this time..................

triumph.



I have a pumpkin sprout.  The cutest little green bud shot up out of the soil about two days ago.  Now, it's going strong and gaining strength each day.  Hopefully, I can keep up my new green thumb abilities and get this little guy to flourish. 



Since we were right next door to a dollar store on Friday, I couldn't resist the gravitational pull toward dollar shopping.  Everything is a dollar, people.  And while most of it is what I like to call crapola, oh, there a treasures to be found.  Or maybe you just get lucky once in a while.
Well, I got lucky when I found these adorable wall decals..........................





at the dollar store!  This one is my favorite:


And someone still has a cold.  Poor sicky baby.



Yeah, she still smiles even when she feels yucky. 


There's the runny nose caught in action.



Happy weekending and gearing up for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment