Her belly laugh.
Her smile.
Her kisses.
Her bond with her brothers and sister.
Her need to be the center of attention.
Her love for the finer things in life.
Her silly side.
Her friendliness.
Her petite stature.
Her curiosity of the world around her (otherwise known as getting into things).
The way she looks with pig-tails.
Her love of praise and approval.
Her cuddliness.
The way the bridge of her nose is the perfect place to kiss.
Her spirited nature.
Her ability to make THE BEST faces.
Her beauty.
Watching her learn new things every day.
I was trying to get her to show off her new pointing skills. She did a little, but doesn't she sign book really nice? Such a smart girl : )
Her personality coming through more and more each day.
The way she teaches me new things all the time.
And on a side note, today is blog hopping day. Hop around and check out some other blogs. I'm planning on getting the kiddos in bed soon, so I can check out some new blogs. Enjoy.

















So. Stinking. Cute. I think I may have to steal your idea for today's post, which I need to start writing since I have visited everybody on the hop...not that I needed the hop to visit you, since this cutie pops up on my feed :)
ReplyDeleteoh I love those adorable pics!!! We are getting over camera anxiety at our house, I had a horrible point n shoot, it would take 30-50 pics for one good one! Seriously!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! And so glad I found you because of the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteEllen Stumbo
www.elliestumbo.blogspot.com
(for some reason I cannot comment with my google account when the comments are at the end of a post, I to stop using IE)
Great pics and list! My daughter's eyes are one of the things I love most about her as well! Blog hopping!
ReplyDeleteBlog hopping tonight.....I always love looking at pictures of Kamdyn.....she is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute!! Glad I found your blog today :)
ReplyDeleteLove your list of "loves"!
ReplyDeleteI thought the ice cream picture was my favorite until I saw her "EEK" face! Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love this! She is so lovely. And her eyes are simply captivating. I'm not here for the hop - I have to catch up on that today and tomorrow - I'm just here because I"m usually here at this time
ReplyDeleteYour faughter is beautiful. Blog hopping from Austria:)
ReplyDeleteHi there! Blog hopping really late, but I wanted to finish this. Your daughter is beautiful. Love your 21 things list.
ReplyDelete