Sunday, November 27, 2011

A few realizations of the past week......

  • I love holidays.

Indian teepees.

gobble,gobble


  • Everything seems a little better in candle light.



  • Play-doh is so much more fun at someone else's house.  For mommy, at least.



  • There are a few tell-tale signs that your baby has, in fact, left baby-hood, and is well on her way to toddler land.

  1. 30 minute car rides become a screaming-and-crying-fest.
  2. diaper changes are a battle of wills. 
  3. head slamming and back arching are like fashion accessories
  4. nothing can be left on the head, or feet, for that matter.

         5. avoid looking at the camera at all cost when a picture is being taken.


  • I'm one of those nerdy moms, who make their kids match.  I found these skirts on Black Friday on the clearance rack at Target.  Less than $4 per skirt.  SCORE!  I made the flowers in their hair.  Add navy blue tights and cream colored shirt/sweater and VOILA, the cutest matchy, matchy girls around.



ha ha, got her to look ; )

  • This boy...........................



.....................is getting ready to turn 4!  He looks way to grown up in this picture, and I cannot even believe he's almost 4. 


He's having a pirate party.  His inivitations are stained with tea for that old paper look and burned around the edges like an old pirate map, then sealed with wax.  I get way too much enjoyment out of this stuff.

5 comments:

  1. I agree.....he looks way too grown up for 4! He definately looks older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. She's a toddler, huh? Awesome invitations too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts always make me smile...And I agree, play-dough IS always more fun at someone else house! lol

    Love the matching outfits! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete