Kamdyn loves to put things into a container and take them out. What one and a half year old doesn't? When I saw this toy, I had to get it. Since the "gumballs" are on the larger side, it takes a good bit of gripping for her to hold them. And when she wants the gumball back, she has to push the little lever down.
Do you love how excited Austin is? And how much self control he is showing by not jumping off the couch and attacking the bubbles.
Madison and I were doing a number review game, where she puts up the number that I say. When we were done, Kamdyn picked up the numbers and put them on the fridge, just like her big sister did. She even used her pincer grasp a few times.
She is getting so big (and more beautiful every day!). I have been looking at the gumball machine too. Maybe for Hailey's bday.
ReplyDeleteI've seen the gum ball machine and thought it looked like a good skill building toy. I just have to say that I truly enjoy your blog. I learn so much from it.
ReplyDelete