Decorating:
She's a hug help.
Not!!! That face says mischievousness all over it.
A good friend of ours took us ornament shopping. The kids each picked out their own ornament.
Austin picked this for Daddy, because we're going on a Disney Cruise in August. WooHoo!
Austin picked this one for himself:
This is probably one of the weirdest, creepiest ornaments I have seen, but that's what he wanted. He's into space ships right now.
While we were looking at ornaments, the two that Kamdyn reacted to were a glass rubber duck ornament and this Elmo:
After we finished looking, I asked her if she wanted the duck, and signed duck, or the Elmo, and did her sign for Elmo. She did her sign for Elmo, so that's what she got.
Madison picked a kitty-cat ornament. She loves cats.
By the way, have you seen this cat? I laugh so hard every time I see it.
Justus wasn't there, because he was at school, but he little kids picked this one for him:
Go Ravens!
We went caroling and passed out candy canes at a nursing home.

Making ginger bread houses with graham crackers.
She sat on the table and ate or threw candy.
Our Down syndrome group had a Christmas party, and the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and get a present.
He loves Santa:
She loves Santa:
She hates Santa.
Again.























Oh, gingerbread houses...You are a brave woman! I have banned them from my house, the mess they make horrifies me!! I know, horrible Mom right! lol
ReplyDeleteLOVE that last picture of the kids. They are a good lookin crew :)
Merry Christmas! Love your new header picture!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas - hoping you're all having a lovely Christmas time!
ReplyDelete