SUPER HERO BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!
I found these Captain America t-shirts at WalMart for $1:
Each party guest received a mask and cape when they arrived.
A template for the masks can be found here. (I found the link on Cutesy Crafts blog)
I made the capes by cutting a rectangle piece of felt and punching two holes to put a yarn tie in the front. The first letter of the child's name went onto the back.
Super K and her buddy Jake.
For decorations, I had a mix of home made, hand me down, and store bought.
This city scene was made out of black, blue, and white poster board. I used white paint for the windows on the buildings.
I searched online for comic book pictures and printed these out.
They looked like pages from a comic book. I made this banner by backing the picture with construction paper and running a piece of yarn through them.
Part of the party was to watch the movie Incredibles. We had a table that was set up buffet style so that the kids could grab whatever they wanted during the movie. Food included, juice boxes, candy, and POP corn.
After the guest arrived and got their mask and cape, they needed to make arm bands to match their outfit. We used toilet paper rolls with a slit cut up one side, so they could easily slide onto the arm. They decorated them with construction paper, stickers, and markers.
You can see this super hero guest wearing his arm bands:
Our super heroes also played "pin the Spider Man on the city" with our city scene.
There wasn't a right or wrong place to put him. Just wherever they wanted. Afterwards, I had them turn around for a picture.
The white thing on Austin's head is the blind fold. He didn't want to take it off.
There were cupcakes for each child and a Batman cake.
One of Austin's favorite gifts was his bike (with training wheels).
Pin it. You know you want to ; )

























Awesome! You did an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteWow, you did an incredible job, what an awesome looking party! Happy Birthday to Austin :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun party!!! Looks like he had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete