I did two posts for Kamdyn's first birthday, so here's another first birthday flashback. She's always loved cake. She gets that honest, because her mama does too. Don't forget to enter for the giveaway. Time is almost up!
*******************************************************************************
My girl officially turned ONE!
I can pretty much sum up my feelings for this day and the future with something that our blogger friend, Kelle Hampton recently said,
"I cannot change the way [her] story began or how she was welcomed, but I can change how I view the future."
One year ago, April 27th was a day that I would have to give up a future, crush dreams, and settle. Today, April 27th is the day when all of my dreams came true, when I didn't even know it. Is is a day when the future could not seem any brighter, because every triumph will be treasured and cherished. Kamdyn has a future of bright possibilities from learning to read to going to college, from teenage crushes to walking down an aisle, and whatever else she chooses to do. Sure, I may have had to adjust some dreams, but it's ok, because we'll make new dreams. And those dreams are just as good.
This year, I got a sweet little something in my basket.




Happy 3rd Birthday dear Kamdyn!!
ReplyDeleteWe're looking forward to celebrating you birthday and Madison's soon -- your parents throw FUN parties and we really enjoy spending time with you and your family!!
Love you sweetheart!!
Anna, John, Lauren, Courtney, Joelle and Jacob
Ah, baby Kamdyn!!! So cute.
ReplyDelete