Saturday, April 27, 2013

Kamdyn's 3rd birthday giveaway winners

Today is the day.  Kamdyn's birthday giveaway is officially over.  We celebrated Kamdyn's and Madison's birthdays today, because they are so close together.  Since I spent the entire day preparing and partying, I'm pretty pooped.  By the way, I hate the word pooped.  I hate it so much I'm not even sure why I'm using it other than I'm tired, and it's the first thing that came to mind.  Moving on, I'm not going to link or anything.  I'm just going to put the name of the giveaway and who the winner is.  If you can't remember which one that is, I'll leave it up to you to look back and check.  Like I said, pooped, I mean tired.  So without further ado, the winners.

Vintage Hecho Nuevo- Sophia Moore-Smith

Summer Chic Boutique- Melissa Palmer

Annie O's Shoppe- Domestic Diva

Awearness Jewels- Anna T

Taylor Joelle Designs- Sarah Fried

Another Day Boutique- tiffany

Declans Treasure Chest- Chriss

Momma 22 Jewelry- Tanya Mummert

Joy's Hope Printables- Nadya

Designs by MRS- Trish

Hand Stamped Jewelry- Rachel Comstock

Totally Desperate Mom- Heidi

Ella's Bows- Amber T

Sweet Pea Patterns- Mary Beth

Madyson's Corner Boutique- CMSavage6

Courtney's Hand Made Lotion Bar- Anna Theurer

Shabby Apple- April G

Some of you left an email address, some of you I know in real life or sort of real life, so I won't have a problem contacting you, but others I do not.  So if you are one of those people, please email me at lifeisbeautifulkamdyn@gmail.com  so we can work out the details of getting your item to you.  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment