Monday, April 1, 2013

Giveaway: Designs by MRS


Designs by MRS is donating an "All Life is Precious" Down syndrome awareness necklace.  To enter for this giveaway, go "like" the Designs by MRS facebook page.  Once you have done that, come back and leave comment saying that you did, and you are entered.

IDSC For Life "all life is precious" Hand Stamped Necklace with Name Customization and Down Syndrome Awareness Ribbon
Leave your comment on this post to enter.  Winners will be announced on April 27th.  Go here for all of the details.

9 comments:

  1. All life is precious! so thankful for my children and the privilege to know Kamdyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique design. Love the message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, and already like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked them on FB - and absolutely love this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know my chance as not good, living across the globe... too pricey on the shipping cost alone. But I do like the necklace's design, and I liked their page on facebook. Have a beautiful birthday Kamdyn. Hugs from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eyeing this necklace on the IDSC website for quite some time...hope I win. Happy Birthday Kamdyn!

    ReplyDelete