Monday, April 1, 2013

Kamdyn's 3rd Birthday Giveaway!!!!!

I am very excited to officially announce Kamdyn's Birthday Bash giveaway today!  I was in the car one day, thinking about Kamdyn's birthday that is coming up, and I decided that I wanted to do something big and fun to celebrate with all of you who have been a part of her life but can't celebrate with us physically for a birthday party.  So here's what I came up with:  A GIVEAWAY!  Here are the items that are available:

Annie O's Shoppe is donating this adorable crochet button hat.   Annie O's is going to set up a reserve listing for the winner and will show all the color options and sizes.
Baby Crochet Hat Baby Boy Girl Hat Baby Boy Girl Beanie Cotton Custom Order
click here to enter


Awearness Jewels is donating this Down syndrome Awareness silver necklace.
Down Syndrome Awareness  Silver Necklace






















Vintage hecho nuevo is donating this beautiful butterfly necklace.

click here to enter


Taylor Joelle Designs is donating this adorable dress, size 2T.


It's a 2T dress, but I think it could grow with them as a shirt also.  click here to enter



Summer Chic Boutique is donating one of their gorgeous flower headbands.
Baby Headband, Infant Headband, Newborn Headband - Shabby Chic Headband Ivory Headband on Lace
click here to enter



Another Day Boutique is donating this hand stamped, personalized necklace that any mom would love.
Hand Stamped Jewelry - Mothers Necklace - Mommy Necklace - Grandmas Necklace - Personalized Jewelry - Family Necklace
click here to enter



Declans Treasure Chest is donating this Down syndrome Awareness necklace.
Down Syndrome Awareness butterfly necklace
click here to enter



Momma 22  Jewelry is donating these cute butterfly earrings.
Butterfly Earrings 2
click here to enter



Joy's Hope is donating 3 printables of your choice.   Here a couple of examples:

Image of Faith.


Image of Be joyful.

Head over to her shop to see some more. click here to enter




Designs by MRS is donating an "All Life is Precious" Down syndrome awareness necklace.
IDSC For Life "all life is precious" Hand Stamped Necklace with Name Customization and Down Syndrome Awareness Ribbon
click here to enter




Imma Be Stampin is donating a personalized, hand stamped family tree necklace. 
Family Tree, Necklace, Mothers Necklace, Personalized with Children's Name, Hand Stamped
click here to enter




Wendy Hagen, Totally Desperate (and hilarious, author, child actor, public speaker) Mom is donating a copy of her book Totally Desperate Mom: Keepin' It Real in the Motherhood.


click here to enter




Ella's Bows is donating this fabulous feather headband.  And how perfect that her gorgeous, little model also shows how fabulous and beautiful an extra chromosome is.
Pretty PInk Feather  Newborn Headband....toddler or baby headband...photography prop
click here to enter




Sweet Pea Pattern is donating a pattern for any of you sewer mamas. 
Baby Boy Retro Baby Sneakers Shoes PDF Baby Clothing Sewing Pattern for Boys or Girls
click here to enter



Madyson's Corner Boutique is donating this unique and gorgeous headband.
Ship in 1 Day.Matilda Jane Headband.Good Hart Headband.Baby Headband.Toddler Headband.Little Girl Headband.M2M Headband.Photo Prop.Spring
click here to enter


Courtney's Hand Made Lotion Bars
 
 
 
Floor length pink knit dress with cap sleeves, square neck, and ruching around the bodice.


Now for the rules:
Starting today, April 1, you may enter for the items in the giveaway.  To enter, you must go to the item's specific blog post that I have posted and leave a comment there.  Tell me you love it, you want it, your favorite color, your hopes and dreams, about your child, whatever you want, just leave a comment.  Anonymous comments will not be accepted, so if you haven't already, make a Google account, or whatever you need to do, follow my blog, because you should anyway, and commenting shouldn't be a problem.  Feel free to comment on this post, but doing so will not enter you for any items.  You must go to the page with the item you are entering for.  Enter for one, enter for 3, enter for all of them (that's what I would do), but it's up to you.  Once you've left your comment, you are officially entered.  You can only enter for each item once, so you only need to leave one comment.  A couple of the shops require that you "like" their Facebook page in order to enter for their item.  The post for that item will specify if that is a requirement.  Since this isn't for a fundraiser, you don't need to share it.  Actually, your chances are better if you don't share, so do what you wish ; )  On April 26, the giveaway will close for entries.  I'll pick winners for each item by using Random.org, because this is my first giveaway, and it seemed like the easiest thing to do.  On April 27, which is also Kamdyn's birthday, I'll announce the winners in a blog post, so make sure you check back in that day.  Once I get in touch with the winners with their address and such, I will either mail you the items that have already been sent to me, or I will pass your info on to the shop that has graciously volunteered their fabulous item.  Just keep in mind, that there is no monetary exchange involved, and all agreements are verbal, or email actually.  I am not financially or personally responsible for the delivery of the items.  In other words, if someone flakes, it ain't my fault people, so don't get mad at me.  I don't think anyone will, but just to be safe, I wanted to throw that out there.  Each shop that I have been in contact has been very generous and kind to offer their items.  A couple of them sent an extra item for us to enjoy and many said very kind words about Kamdyn and this blog.  I think that covers it all.  If I left anything out, feel free to ask, and I will clarify.

Where it says "click here to enter" should take you to the page to leave your comment and enter for that item.  (If it doesn't, let me know). 

11 comments:

  1. What a delightful giveaway! Happy birthday, Kamdyn. I wish Ellie would wear headbands or I would be entering to win those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Early Birthday Kamdyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is quite a collection of giveaways. :) Happy early birthday to Kamdyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy almost birthday to Kamdyn! Can't believe she's nearly 3 already... LOVE all of the jewelry. Gonna go enter now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! $50 gift card, that is not too shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, happy upcoming birthday to Kamdyn! What a fun way to celebrate with the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing way to celebrate an amazing young lady's birthday. Thanks for having this giveaway! Happy 3rd Birthday Kamydn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet way to celebrate her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday sweet Kamdyn! I'm so glad your momma has shared your journey. It has helped me when I've needed reassurance that everything will be ok :-)

    ReplyDelete