Very pretty!
Precious little footprint!
I would LOVE this necklace in honor of my cousin Billy and the cutest little girl ever - Kamdyn!
Perfect for spring and summer.
RaRa would be proud to wear this in support for Kamdyn and Down syndrom.
So pretty!!
Interested in this...i have twins on the way that possibly have down syndrome
Love this...so pretty!! I would wear it proudly for my dear son Jacob, his buddy Kamdyn (LOVE you Kamdyn), my relative's daughter, Grace, my Great Aunt Mary's son, Dale AND all of the others we have been blessed to meet b/c of Jacob : ) !!
Love it, love it, love it!!!!
I love this! So pretty!
So pretty, love the footprint!
So sweet! Thanks!
Love it!
Beautiful!
Very pretty!
ReplyDeletePrecious little footprint!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE this necklace in honor of my cousin Billy and the cutest little girl ever - Kamdyn!
ReplyDeletePerfect for spring and summer.
ReplyDeleteRaRa would be proud to wear this in support for Kamdyn and Down syndrom.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!
ReplyDeleteInterested in this...i have twins on the way that possibly have down syndrome
ReplyDeleteLove this...so pretty!! I would wear it proudly for my dear son Jacob, his buddy Kamdyn (LOVE you Kamdyn), my relative's daughter, Grace, my Great Aunt Mary's son, Dale AND all of the others we have been blessed to meet b/c of Jacob : ) !!
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it, love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, love the footprint!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete