Madison has recently discovered the computer. She saw her daddy playing that jewel game, so she wanted to play too. She can play a play house Disney game like no other. This morning, she sat and played for the longest time. Just sitting, staring, and clicking away. What a time we live in. When I was little, we thought it was amazing to make a Christmas card with the worst clip art and blurry quality. Now look at us.
Kamdyn loves the bouncer right now. I just buckle her in, and turn on the bubbles and she is good to go. She'll just sit and stair until her little eyes get heavy and drift off into sleep. Alicia was loving Kamdyn today. She couldn't get enough of her. She pet her head, caressed her toes, and hugged her all day. She thought breast feeding was the strangest thing, but by the end of the day, she was nursing her baby too.
Austin has become a movie buff lately. He wants to watch every movie he gets his hands on. He is so into it right now. But he doesn't just want to watch them, he wants to turn them on by himself. A couple weeks ago, he jammed the VCR with batteries and a tape that he shoved in backwards. I thought he broke it, but somehow it still works. Despite my telling him never to touch it again, he has managed to figure out how to put on a movie by himself. It took many failed attempts, but he's got it down pretty good now. I am amazed that he was able to figure it out on his own.
Just a little side note about Kamdyn. I really am starting to think that her extra chromosomes might just be magic chromosomes. She just has this affect on people that I can't really explain. Everyone wants to hold her and touch her. Looking at her is like looking at a perfect picture of God's love and grace. Its like magic how this little life can bring people closer and remind me so much of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment