It was 6 months and one day ago that Kamdyn was born. I cannot believe that it has been six months. That day, six months ago, changed my life. That day brought new purpose, new meaning, new realization. I feel like I know who I am more today than I did just six months ago. At the same time, I feel like this is how it was always meant to be. I can think back to before Kamdyn was here, and I'm just so thankful to have her. I'm at a place now that I'm just amazed and humbled that we get to live this life. That we have this priveledge of raising our children, loving them, and walking on this journey with them. I'm so thankful for each of them and the place that each of them fills in my heart and in our family.
So with that said, HAPPY SIX MONTHS, KAMDYN!!!
Here's some Halloween:
I got what I want, I got what I need, for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment