Friday, October 22, 2010

We're in North Carolina, visiting family.  I'm sitting here now with a wee babe laying across my legs, just because I don't want to put her down.  After a long day in the car, it's nice to hold her.  Being in the car with my family all day reminds me of how much I love them.  There was screaming at times.  There was a lot of "I have to go to the bathroom" from me included.  I think I said it more than my 4 year old.  But there was lauging and silliness and eachother.  And I love them all.  We are quirky.  We have a Jerry Springer story.  But I love us.

We have a weekend packed full of birthday party celebration and good old fashioned family fun. Ok, do I sound like Clark Griswold yet. Let the festivities begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment