If you've encountered a rude person at the store, been the victim of road rage, or just felt ripped off by someone......................................
Then, you will want to see what happened here at A Perfect Lily. Patti has been pleading with people for a couple of weeks now over an orphan in Europe named Olga. Olga's time in the orphanage is almost up, and she will be sent to a mental institution. The conditions in these institutions are cruel, inhumane, and unimaginable. Patti actually had a commenter from Russia on her blog who said this,
Katya said...
Sadly there is nothing we can do with these people in my country. (Russia). I mean....sad to say they cannot take care of themselves or contribute to society. So..it is all we can do. Maybe the conditions should be better, but many of them are violent and mentally unstable. So we have no other choice. Sorry :( It is sad...but one day I hope they will all find peace with God.
Patti's efforts have raised over $10,000 now. Olga's fund started out with almost nothing, and just a couple of weeks, it is over $10,000. That is amazing! That is a great start to the $20,000 that someone will need to adopt her. But her forever family still needs to find her. So I'll be praying everyday, not only for more donations, but also for the right family to find this little blessing from God, Olga.
Here's a couple of things that I heart right now.
Sisterly love..................................
And, of course, the Ravens. Well, at least that's what my husband hearts. Go Ravens!




I can't tell you how much this post encouraged me tonight. You are so sweet, and your beautiful words and beautiful girls just melt my heart. Thank you for blogging about Olga...thank you for being you:)
ReplyDelete