Tomorrow morning is our occupational therapy day too. I actually really enjoy therapy. I love all three ladies who come to our house. I don't know if they know that they aren't just therapists for the babies, but it's therapy for the moms too. They give me someone to bounce ideas off, get advice, encouragement, just someone to talk to.
Kamdyn is scheduled to have kinesio taping done in the morning. I'll have to let you know more about it after tomorrow (if she's feeling up to therapy). But from what I understand, it's a special tape, that is soft and very flexible. It will be applied on her stomach and back in an effort to stimulate her abdominal muscles and encourage her to sit up. It will stay on for a few days before it falls off. I know she's not going to sit up immediately, but I have been told that it just gives a little extra push. We'll see.
Here is the best therapist Kamdyn could ever have:




No comments:
Post a Comment