But back to the zoo. Here it is:
A tiger's chew toy:
A lion's claw:
Our little monkey:
The invertebrate exhibit:
Roaches. Ewwwwwww!
This is how my mind sees every spider. I have had blood-curdling-screaming night terrors to prove it. But I'm much better now : D
This gorilla was giving us the cold shoulder too.
I was surprised when Madison saw this and told me it was a chameleon. When I asked her how she knew, she said, "It's in Rapunzel." At least she learned something from it, right?
We happened to be looking in an exhibit at the same time as this little boy, and Madison took it upon herself to become his personal tour guide. She took him to each window, pointed in and showed him each animal. Suddenly, she became a zoological expert. Too cute.
You can pet the cows and the goats.
Great day!
































So fun! And wow does Kamdyn ever look like her Daddy!
ReplyDelete