Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 for 21, Day 25: She makes a mess.

I cannot tell you how many times in the last couple of months, I hear something, and when I go to investigate, there she is............. making a mess, getting into something, being a toddler.  As I round the corner, I stop, and I smile as I watch her (as long as no danger is involved, that is). 

All these little things that are like rights of passage, stepping stones to the next phase, they mean more now.  Even making a mess..............................................................................




Is it normal to be so proud of your kid for making a mess?  I'm sure it won't be long before I'm saying, "Will you stop making a mess", but for now, I'll take it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she's organizing the recycling to me! Go Kamdyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...and sometimes I feel the surge of pride at the MESS she's made, like 'good grief, honey, this is the BIGGEST, baddest mess EVER! you are SOOOO talented!!!' :)

    ReplyDelete