Kamdyn

Steveigh aka "Little"


Rylan
Caroline
Miss K


Sean



Marley
Lilly

Lillian


Carolynn
Luca, who is a twin.
Jack

a little time lapse photography.......

Austin
Genevie
As you look at these children, there are so many things you can be drawn to: her perfect lips, his rosy cheeks, her captivating eyes, his bright smile, her flowing hair, his mischeivous look, her long eye lashes, and yet they are all different. Each child is unique, in personality and appearance.
And they are, indeed,
beautiful.
P.S. If you sent a picture, and it's not on here, it's not because I didn't want to put it up. I posted every picture that I got. Thanks to everyone who sent a picture. If yours isn't here, and you would like me to add it, you can contact me, and I'll add it. Thanks again.


























Yes they are! Absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful indeed!!
ReplyDeleteSome of the most beautiful children I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteGod don't make junk! These children are made in His image and they are beautiful
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeletelovely post! Reagan says thanks for including her :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Love seeing all these little cuties.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this post!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! Love your post!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful indeed! Nicely done! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSorry I am late in seeing this! We haven't had power!
Love them all!!
ReplyDeleteVery adorable little kids.
ReplyDeleteI JUST gave birth to twin boys, and through out my pregnancy my doctor told me that one of my boys MIGHT have DS as its common for a twin to have it, after they we're born one of them has been more slow at things and to me has looked a little "different",i dont mean that in a bad way,BUT no one has said anything more about DS and if either twin has it. So im assuming neither of my boys have it. :/
I dont want to ask.
Tasha, I know a couple,of people who have twins and one has DS and the other doesn't. There are times when doctors miss seeing that the child has DS.I underhand what you are saying about not wanting to ask, though. If you want to email me with any questions, my email is lifeisbeautifulkamdyn@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI first read this post a few months back when I first came across your blog. When I read the title the first time I was a little taken aback because I immediately thought, "Well of course, why on Earth wouldn't they be?" and then I read what you wrote and realised why you had posed the question. This is the most gorgeous group of children I think I have ever seen. Lots of proud mums and dads I bet x
ReplyDelete