Just reflecting on some of life's whys.
Why am I surprised that after I eat at KFC, I feel sick for the rest of the day?
Why do I think that I can walk in somewhere "real quick" and leave the diaper bag in the car and Kamdyn won't poop?
Why do I wonder what my son is thinking when he fills the bottoms of his footy pajamas with his toy trains?
Why do I still get embarrassed when a store worker has to tell my kids to quit playing with the toys, even though it happens so many times?
Why do I wonder if Madison and Austin have a hearing problem after I hear Kamdyn screaming, once again, because big brother and sister will not move more than 2 inches from her face?
Why does my dog still trip me, every day, while I'm walking up the steps, even though I know she must be up my butt at all times?
Why do I bother hoping that I will be able to pull into the driveway before my kids fall asleep and ruin any chance of an afternoon nap for them and afternoon quiet time for me?
Why do I think the bathroom will stay clean for more than 24 hours before my son will pee on the floor?
If you figure out life's answer to the dog one, let me know. My own two pooches like to be under your feet (literally) in the kitchen. Or when you're walking across the main floor. We warn all newcomers to our house that you might as well learn to shuffle...because the dogs will trip you if you don't.
ReplyDeleteAnd AMEN to the diaper bag one. I still haven't figured out why I leave the house without that thing. I should really just ditch my purse altogether....
Thanks for the giggle!
ReplyDeleteLol! Those are the same questions I have =)
ReplyDeleteHehehe...very good questions, indeed!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteMost of your whys are also my whys:)
ReplyDeleteHahaha...Hilarious!! I have asked myself many of these very same question!!
ReplyDelete