Thursday, January 12, 2012

Teaching parts of the body

Here's a little DIY, or do it yo' self as I like to call it, project for you to do in all of your free time.  C'mon, you know you have SO much of it. 

Kamdyn has this book called, I See the Me God Made.  Each page has a picture of a child, and the focus is on a particular body part, like eyes, nose, you get the point.  Each page also has a Bible verse to go with each part. 

I wanted to make Kamdyn a more personalized version, and include the verses from the KJV version, since that's our preference.  So here it is:















The pages are laminated, hole punched, and held together with yarn(it's all I had).  Kamdyn loves it, and it's a personal keepsake that we can save.  I also plan to add to it as she learns.

3 comments: