Monday, April 30, 2012
Some random things
I'm sitting here on our cruddy, playroom couch with my trusty pup, Ubu, at my side.
Ubu was just spayed, by the way. I frequently make comments on my Facebook about how she is the "world's worst dog", but she's really alright.
I'm watching a certain movie:
I'm reading all of your blogs and finding out all of the good and exciting things going on with you.
And I'm doing all of this with Kamdyn's new iPad in hand. She got it through a grant in our area, and I will tell you, we are in love. Right now, I only put whatever free apps I could find, and mostly ones recommended by moms on Baby Center and some I found and others Kamdyn's OT.
On a different note, Austin drew Kamdyn a picture of Hello Kitty in honor of her birthday cake the other day:
And that's about all I've got. Have a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




These 2 cost a few bucks but they are well worth it. Starfall ABC and apps by Duck Duck Moose
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to get Russell and Ipad! I asked our Early Intervention worker about it and what she thought... And then she asked me what an Ipad was!!! *sigh*...And people wonder why I am not to fond of the Therapies Russell receives...lol...In the area we live, I just feel we do better on our own.
ReplyDeleteDo a post a while from now and let us know how she likes the Ipad!
Thanks, Anna. I'll check those out.
ReplyDeleteJenny- The younger therapists are more likely to know about them. I would recommend checking around to any DS groups in your area. That's how we got ours. Also look up Gifts from the Heart: http://www.giftsfromtheheartfordowns.org/
This lady grants wishes, and if she is able, she would help.
I'll let you know some things we like.
Be prepared to be stealth with the iPad if you don't want Kamdym having it at that moment ... I think ours is a beacon that calls out to Miss Katie, "Here I am ... come take me from your brother!"
ReplyDeleteWe love the "Monster at the End of This Book" interactive book starring Grover. :) Also, the ABC Food, ABC Go, ABC Music, and ABC Play apps are great. And, there are a couple Sandra Boynton books on there too.
Wow! Now that is a major work of art for a 2 year old!
ReplyDeleteWe love our ipad. If you find any great apps that Ben might like please share! Colin hogs ours so Ben never really gets a chance to enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI love your site, but honestly tell you that you need more for him to monitor those who commented with your records.
ReplyDelete