Here's one of my girls from last year. Kamdyn has changed SO much, and I love how tender Madison is with her.
The next are a few from right around her first birthday.
We had a HUGE birthday bash the weekend before Kamdyn's birthday. Almost every single person we invited showed up. I guess this little girl just has a LOT of people who love her.
Now, I know you didn't think that I was going to make the big announcement at the beginning of the post. Isn't that what all the news channels do? They leave the one thing that people are actually interested in for the very end, so you have to watch all of the other boring stuff before you get to hear the thing you want. Ok, so do you really want to know yet? Because it's big. Like really big. Ok, here's goes.
Austin had t-ball tonight. Hang on. I'm getting there. I have to give the back-story. So at t-ball, Kamdyn and I sat in the car, because Old Man Winter decided to drop by again this week. Go away, old man. Kamdyn and I were sitting in the car, and Madison hopped in for a minute to ask something, probably if she could have a lollipop or something. When she was done, she opened the door to get out, and I said to Kamdyn, "Madison's leaving. Bye-bye Madison!" As always Kamdyn waved by closing her chubby little fist together. When Madison got to the front of the car, Kamdyn was still waving, and she said, "ba-ba". She said "bye-bye"! It's like she knew I needed to hear it. Like she was just giving me a little something to say, "It's fine, Mom. Don't worry about it." I didn't sob like a baby or anything, but there were some tears and hugs and kisses.




Yay! So exciting when our sweet babies make those milestones that melt your heart! Good to get those moments of encouragement at just the right time! God knows what we need! His timing is perfect!
ReplyDeleteYay Kamdyn! Such great news! That one year birthday picture of her declaring victory over the cupcake is hysterical!
ReplyDeleteAw, that's wonderful, way to Kamdyn :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kamdyn!!!!!!! She knew that you needed to hear that. Such a sweet little precious girl saying "bye bye". Whoo hoo! btw, I absolutely love the trip down memory lane :)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. It was very exciting.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!
ReplyDeleteGo, Kamdyn!!! I just love those 1 year bday pics! Darn she's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYay Kamdyn! I think we shop at the same places...Hailey had a lot of the same outfits last year as Kamdyn :-)
ReplyDeleteYay Kamdyn!!!! Loving all the pictures.....she has changed so much!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! I sure hope I can hear Ben talk someday!
ReplyDelete