I'll set the scene for you.
8:30 pm The doctor diagnoses the little miss with a sinus infection. Antibiotics prescribed. Temperature is normal at 8:30 after a dose of Motrin and Tylenol given at home earlier that day.
9:00 The WalMart pharmacy is closed, but the hospital apothecary stays open until 11:00 pm. Kamdyn finishes the lollipop she got from the doctor. Mommy is in the front seat reading some paper work.
Enter weird breathing.
Enter slightly panicked Mommy but thinking I'm probably over reacting.
Enter white face and shaking. More freaking out.
Mommy and Kamdyn exit the car to stand under the street lamp for better light.
Enter purple feet and hands and more shaking.
Exit hospital right.
And here we are. It appears that Kamdyn had another instance of a perfect storm of sickness. She had this once before while we were on vacation with very similar results. Lucky girl, right? She's been sick, coughing, congestion, sinus infection, and the cherry on top: teeth coming in. We're waiting to see the doctor now. I'm totally ok with going home. We just need to stay on top of the fever. Her CBC came back normal, and we're waiting to hear about the X-ray, but I'm sure it's fine.
Last night, after we got the fever under control and gave up trying to get an IV in.
Calling Daddy this morning to let him know she's doing ok:
Hello Daddy:
Some leisurely reading in the monkey cage:
I wish I looked this cute when I was sick! Feel better soon Kamdyn!
ReplyDeleteI agree....she looks awfully cute sick. Glad she's better and hope you are okay, too!
ReplyDeleteI would be panicking too :( It is so hard when our little ones are sick. Feel better soon, Kamdyn!
ReplyDeleteMan you've got a great attitude for such a cruddy time. Good vibes coming your way!
ReplyDeleteSounds scary, hope Kamdyn is feeling better now!
ReplyDeleteBeing sick sure doesn't take away from her cuteness:)
ReplyDelete