Monday, April 1, 2013

Giveaway: Hand Stamped Jewelry


Imma Be Stampin is donating a personalized, hand stamped family tree necklace.  To enter for this one, you need to go "like" the  Hand Stamped Jewelry Facebook page. Once you've done that, come back and leave a comment saying that you did, and you are entered.

Family Tree, Necklace, Mothers Necklace, Personalized with Children's Name, Hand Stamped
Leave a comment on this post to enter.  Winners will be announced on April 27th.  Go here for all of the details.

21 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! It would look great with my kids' names on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the page. Would love to have all my grandchildren names on necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked! I'd love to win this for my mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "liked" on FB!! This necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liked on FB! This is a beautiful necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked on FB! Love this necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked on FB, very cool necklace idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fblike them as Rod Jackson
    mrsrodjac at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing necklace. I'd love to wear it daily.

    lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really beautiful and I would love to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I forgot to say that I liked them on FB. I did, of course!

      Delete
  12. Liked on facebook. What a beautiful way to wear my family tree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like on FB and love this gorgeous necklace

    ReplyDelete