Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Giveaway: Shabby Apple (vintage cothing)


Shabby Apple- vintage clothing


      Floor length pink knit dress with cap sleeves, square neck, and ruching around the bodice.               Black dress with collar, cuffed sleeves, and scrunched femme pockets

The Shabby Apple is offering a $50 gift card to use on their website shabbyapple.com  They specialize in vintage clothing, and their clothes are gorgeous.  They have everything from kids to ladies clothes, bathing suits, shoes, and accessories.  To enter, leave a comment on this post. For more details on the giveaway and to see the other giveaway items that are available, go here.

Kanani                        Purple ballerina dress has ruching at waist with a v-neckline.


32 comments:

  1. Oh my... I absolutely LOVE that cupcake necklace!! I am have to get it even if I don't win the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make gorgeous dresses, so of course I'd love to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Shabby Apple! Thanks for the chance!
    Melissa
    mjp_0419 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have always admired their things, but never shopped there... So would love to win.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very classy, can't wait to check out their website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love shabby apple :) My fave is the alice dress right now

    rachelmarietravis at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shabby Apple is amazing! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    gracie.rm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the DRESSING GONG dress
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the giveaway! Their clothes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How would one ever choose what to get?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Longtime lurker, and I'm sorry this is my first comment but I LOVE Shabby Apple!!

    leah l zander @ gmail . com (no spaces, obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Crosswalk Skirt. I could spend all day browsing their site (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them!!! Their whole polka dot collection is calling my name.... Pick me, pick me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooooooooooooove their Pier Patrol dress!

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    jess.alora[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the odyssey dress.

    Thanks for the chance!

    lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay!! I so love this store!!!
    I love the 'Premier' dress the most it is simply so classy to me :)

    classy_mommie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. They really have some nice dresses. I really like the Golden Afternoon dress!
    sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Blue Eyes dress. I have been a fan of shabby apple for a long time now but have never had enough money to buy anything. Here's hoping that luck is on my side!

    cakwai2@uky.edu

    ReplyDelete
  19. They have a Spa Day Gift Pack...cool...Happy Birthday Kamdyn!!
    I'm glad that you and Jacob got our families together!! Love you and see you and your family soon -- woo, hoo!! Anna T

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love their dresses-dalaneym@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love their dresses - what a great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always wished to have a dress from Shappy Apple!

    chocova.blanka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to get the Sun & Sand blouse!

    wildorchid985 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the gondola dress.
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the odyssey dress :) dalaneym at gmail thanks!

    ReplyDelete