Due to are recent fascination with butterflies, we went to a butterfly garden this weekend.
I loved hearing Madison say words like nectar, chrysalis, caterpillar, and camouflage.
Seeing the wonder of the world through her eyes reminds me how amazing our world and God's creation truly is. The world is just full of beauty and awe in all that surrounds her. Her wonderment is contagious. It makes me want to notice all the hidden treasures, that we walk by everyday, and may not even take the time to appreciate.
Austin wants to touch and inspect everything. He loved using the magnifying glass to get a closer look.
After a long day, it was nice to unwind in bed with some books. Madison loves books. She can sit and look at them, and make up her own story to go with the pictures. I hope Austin can develop that same appreciation.
I snuggled up with a sweet babe who listened to the soft, gentle words of the story and slowly drifted off to sleep.
I see such peace in her sweet face.
and back.
No comments:
Post a Comment