Super cute! Emma loves hair bows (or does she, lol)
Its s very beautiful and unique hair bow. I love the ones you can't buy at Walgreens. :-)
Adorable design for a headband.
Super cute! I love putting headbands on little miss Kayla!
it's very colorful and lovely!
Thanks for the chance!Melissamjp_0419 at yahoo dot com
Adorable!!
I love the fabric flowers!
Love the variety of colors on this headband! Would match many outfits!sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com
Super cute! Emma loves hair bows (or does she, lol)
ReplyDeleteIts s very beautiful and unique hair bow. I love the ones you can't buy at Walgreens. :-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable design for a headband.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I love putting headbands on little miss Kayla!
ReplyDeleteit's very colorful and lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
mjp_0419 at yahoo dot com
Adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love the fabric flowers!
ReplyDeleteLove the variety of colors on this headband! Would match many outfits!
ReplyDeletesazzyfrazz at gmail dot com